Outdoor Living Products only uses mills with the highest quality material throughout the South!
Service and Delivery Options Provided
- Truck Loader for low impact on job sites.
- Larger Trucks that dump.
- Medium size All-Terrain Forklift
- Tractor Trailers
Wolmanized® Heavy Duty™ Wood Advantages
• Preserved with CCA.
• Protection against rot, fungal decay and termites.
• Confidence for architects, builders & engineers, based on years of success, that the wood will perform.
• Easy to work, repair, and modify with common tools.
• Strong, resilient, versatile and economical.
• Not harmful to people, plants, and animals when used as recommended.
• Produced by independent licensees of Arch Wood Protection, which follow enforced quality control measures.
Wolmanized wood also:
- Resists fungal decay in stables, greenhouses and laying parlors.
- Helps withstand rot problems due to moisture often found in milk plants, cold storage warehouses, fruit storage buildings and tobacco storage buildings.
- Offers a low maintenance choice in buildings storing corrosive agricultural chemicals.
Although CCA-treated wood cannot be used for non-industrial applications, trusted Wolmanized® Heavy Duty™ Wood is still permitted and preferred for poles, piles, and posts used as structural members on farms (AWPA Standard C16), as well as for plywood (AWPA Standard C2), and glue-laminated timbers (AWPA Standard C28).
Conditions that are conducive to attack by fungal decay and termites also promote metal corrosion. Therefore, fasteners should be corrosion-resistant, such as:
• hot-dipped galvanized
• silicon bronze
• stainless steel 304 and 316
• other metals having corrosion resistance equal to that of hot-dipped galvanized.
Aluminum is subject to corrosion and should not be used in direct contact with CCA-treated wood.
POLES AND PILINGS
RADIUS EDGE DECKING
IPE EXOTIC HARDWOOD DECKING
TREX Composite Decking, Railing and Fencing
Treated to maximum levels
Outdoor Living Products maintains a large inventory of marine piling, pressure-treated with CCA preservatives to 2.50 pcf for immersion in saltwater.
Marine treated lumber, timber, and piles are pressure-treated with higher concentrations of Wolmanac® CCA preservative to withstand the harsh exposures and destructive organisms common in marine environments. Retention levels range from 0.40 pcf for soil contact to 2.50 pcf for saltwater immersion. Wolmanized® CCA Heavy Duty™ Wood by Outdoor Living Products is the preferred choice for all marine applications including piling and bulkheads.
Wood is an ideal marine construction material. Wood can’t rust, won’t corrode, and doesn’t spall. It can usually be repaired in a more efficient and less costly way than other construction materials. And repairs can be made in all kinds of weather, in both wet and dry environments, often using nothing more than ordinary carpentry tools.